Shared Christmas Party in Luton LU1 4LF
Nearest Tube is
Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
About the Party
After three fantastic years we are back, with Boogie Nights. A star studded mix of 70’s Disco, funky music and vivid neon.
On arrival guests are greeted by a stunning lit venue set within a private 6acre walled garden. The party space will be dramatically lit and styled around 70’s funk and disco, all set beneath a stunning star lit ceiling.
A delicious 3-course meal is served in front of the stage surrounded by iconic symbols of the decade. As dinner comes to a close guests are drawn to the Black and White dance floor by our amazing party band. When the performers finish the after-show party starts with our professional DJ.
- All-inclusive and ticket only packages available
- A dedicated venue manager to ensure your party goes without a hitch
- A unique design exclusive to The Conservatory at Luton Hoo
- A Delicious three course meal, exquisitely presented
- Drinks packages and pre-orders available as well as a cash spirits bar on the night
- After dinner entertainment with Casino Tables
- A professional DJ to pass the night away
Request More Info For